Hair treatments refers to general means of managing common hair related problems such as hair breakage, dryness, dandruff, frizzy hair, thinning hair, and so on. The treatments vary in terms of the problem the hair is suffering from because different ingredients and elements are required to tackle them.
Treating your hair right is the only way to get back the magnificent shine & smoothness we admire. Even when you are ready to nurture your hair with the ingredients they need, choosing the wrong hair treatment can set one back. This is why we are going to be giving insight into which types of hair & scalp treatment will work best for satiating your hair needs in the following weeks.
TYPES OF HAIR TREATMENT
-Hot oil treatment
-Hair glossing treatment
GENERAL BENEFITS OF HAIR TREATMENTS
- Imparts shine to the hair
- Helps prevent breakage
- Helps reduce frizz
- Softens and nourishes the hair strand, as well as enhances the curl/coil quality
- Helps prevent the drying of your hair shaft
- Helps maintain the moisture balance in your hair; hair that has good moisture balance has great elasticity, creating lush and full hair.
- Hot oil treatments help protect the hair from everyday environmental issues, such as heat, rain, coldness and styling, especially those who use heat on a regular basis. Styling tools such as brushes, curlers and many other hair tools that we use can create stress for our hair.
- Excellent way to nourish and hydrate the scalp, especially for those who struggle with scalp issues, such as; dandruff, dry flaky scalp, dermatitis and symptoms of psoriasis with continued use.
- With ingredients such as Neem, Coconut Oil, Peppermint Oil and Calendula, to name a few, the scalp is benefited due to the anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and follicle stimulating goodness. A healthy scalp promotes healthy hair growth.
Kindly follow us on Instagram for more tips https://www.instagram.com/10by10styles/.
For easy maintenance of all types of hair, kindly click https://10by10styles.com/pages/shop-salon to book an appointment with one of our amazing stylists
Or better still, visit our salon at shop G11, Landmark Boulevard, Water Corporation Drive. Lagos, (https://maps.app.goo.gl/y7Qbhkn2wQ2zgYaT6?g_st=iwb), for a consultation so we can choose the right treatment for your hair.
Do have an amazing week!