What Is "Revamping"?
Revamping is constructive maintenance services that brings damaged hair back to life. It works perfectly with 100% unprocessed human hair.
Hair revamping simply means restoring, reviving, and bringing back your old weaves/wigs back to life with the hair looking brand new and beautiful.
Processes include Washing, Deep Conditioning, Coloring (Optional), Lace Cleaning, Restyling, Replacing Combs, or even Elastic Bands.
Revamping of our Premium Fibre Wig Livia
DIFFERENT WAYS TO REVAMP YOUR RAW VIRGIN HAIR (UNPROCESSED HAIR)
- Use your hand to detangle the weave first to get rid of knots, then follow with a wide tooth comb or brush. It’s important to detangle the hair while its dries.
- Roll up the hair in the same way it was bought (i.e. with all the wefts together) and put it in a bucket or bowl of warm water with the weft part facing up.
- Add shampoo and rub gently into hair. Rinse hair and gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Apply your conditioner generously and put hair in a plastic bag. Let it sit for 20-30mins.
- Rinse hair with lukewarm water and pat dry with a clean towel. Use your leave-in conditioner and hang to air dry. You can use a blow dryer (on low heat) if you must.
This involves drying and restoring it to its original style
If you want to switch up the look of your hair, you can decide to color it.
- CHANGE HAIRSTYLE TO CURLY
If you want to switch up the look of your hair, you can achieve curls with the use of rollers or iron curlers. Once you’ve determined what styling method you want, this will help create the curl look you want, make sure you know the proper procedures for curling your hair.
- CHANGE HAIRSTYLE FROM CURLY TO STRAIGHT
If you would like a more formal look from your curly Wig/ Weave. You can achieve this using a flat iron.
Our 10x10 Premium Fibre hair can also be revamped, unlike other fiber products in the market. However, we advise that only professional stylists at our store do this for you because you need to be more careful with fiber as opposed to when working with Virgin hair (unprocessed human hair).
Why don’t you bring your 10x10 Wig/Weave to our store today to revamp it and give it a different look and feel?
Lots of hair love